Writing Life

A periodic record of thoughts and life as these happen via the various roles I play: individual, husband, father, grandfather, son, brother (brother-in-law), writer, university professor and others.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I was born on Shaw Air Force Base in Sumter, South Carolina, then lived a while in Fayetteville, North Carolina, before moving, at the age of 5, to Walnut, NC. I graduated from Madison High School in 1977. After a brief time in college, I spent the most of the 1980s in Nashville, Tennessee, working as a songwriter and playing in a band. I spent most of the 1990s in school and now teach at a university in Tennessee. My household includes wife and son and cat. In South Carolina I have a son, daughter-in-law and two granddaughters.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Grades Due 12/18


Work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work (minus the redhead) work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work (the crossed eyes are developing) work work work work work work work work work

http://img.timeinc.net/ew/img/review/990709/blazingsaddles.jpg

7 Comments:

Blogger nbta said...

It's almost over! Christ-mas is coming and the redhead will just be a memory...oh, and the crossed eyes!

12/14/2006  
Blogger Dennis and Marie said...

Glad you pointed out that the lady has red hair!!!!

12/14/2006  
Blogger quig said...

Thanks Michael, I almost forgot the end is in sight (crossed or not)..........

12/14/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you both need TA's (teachers assistance) to help you out. They are very popular up North here.
Ruth

12/14/2006  
Blogger quig said...

We have them here too.... however, I have always felt that it is my responsobility to grade the assignments and tests that I give. I believe that TAs are good for other jobs, like copying and going to the library.... grading, however, that is my responsibility...

12/15/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

....and that is what makes both of you great teachers!!

Ruth

12/15/2006  
Blogger quig said...

I am definatley focusing on the red hair.............ha!

12/15/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home