Writing Life

A periodic record of thoughts and life as these happen via the various roles I play: individual, husband, father, grandfather, son, brother (brother-in-law), writer, university professor and others.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I was born on Shaw Air Force Base in Sumter, South Carolina, then lived a while in Fayetteville, North Carolina, before moving, at the age of 5, to Walnut, NC. I graduated from Madison High School in 1977. After a brief time in college, I spent the most of the 1980s in Nashville, Tennessee, working as a songwriter and playing in a band. I spent most of the 1990s in school and now teach at a university in Tennessee. My household includes wife and son and cat. In South Carolina I have a son, daughter-in-law and two granddaughters.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day, 2011

It's Sunday morning. It's Christmas. I've been playing my 12-string. Leesa is getting ready for church. Raleigh is skyping with his girlfriend, who is spending the holidays with her mother in the Czech Republic.

Merry Christmas to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home