Writing Life

A periodic record of thoughts and life as these happen via the various roles I play: individual, husband, father, grandfather, son, brother (brother-in-law), writer, university professor and others.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I was born on Shaw Air Force Base in Sumter, South Carolina, then lived a while in Fayetteville, North Carolina, before moving, at the age of 5, to Walnut, NC. I graduated from Madison High School in 1977. After a brief time in college, I spent the most of the 1980s in Nashville, Tennessee, working as a songwriter and playing in a band. I spent most of the 1990s in school and now teach at a university in Tennessee. My household includes wife and son and cat. In South Carolina I have a son, daughter-in-law and two granddaughters.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Mushroom




4 Comments:

Blogger Dennis and Marie said...

Cool Mushroom!

10/12/2009  
Blogger nbta said...

That thing is huge!

10/12/2009  
Blogger mac said...

We've had lots in our yard this year, of many different colors and shapes, some of them even with mold on them. You know it's damp when even the fungus (mushroom) has fungus (mold) on it. This one, however, was in my mom's yard. Three of them stood in a row--small, medium, large--as if they'd been planted that way. This is the large one.

10/12/2009  
Blogger quig said...

WOW!!!!

10/15/2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home