Writing Life

A periodic record of thoughts and life as these happen via the various roles I play: individual, husband, father, grandfather, son, brother (brother-in-law), writer, university professor and others.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I was born on Shaw Air Force Base in Sumter, South Carolina, then lived a while in Fayetteville, North Carolina, before moving, at the age of 5, to Walnut, NC. I graduated from Madison High School in 1977. After a brief time in college, I spent the most of the 1980s in Nashville, Tennessee, working as a songwriter and playing in a band. I spent most of the 1990s in school and now teach at a university in Tennessee. My household includes wife and son and cat. In South Carolina I have a son, daughter-in-law and two granddaughters.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Yuck



This color is called "pea green," and it's often associated with sickness. My world has been this color since the night of Friday the 16th, but I hope to be back soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dennis and Marie said...

Hi Michael,
Hope your world is soon rosy pink again.
Dennis

3/22/2007  
Blogger nbta said...

? You okay?

3/22/2007  
Blogger quig said...

Michael, What can I do to help? john

3/23/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home